ARmore Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice aims to inform you about what information we collect from you, on what basis we collect it, how we use and disclose it, and what are your rights in connection with your personal information, when you are using this app ( ARmore ).
The SOFTECH SRL company having its registered office at 29 Frunzisului street 400664 Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania, is the data controller in line with information gathered, including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal data”).
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We do not collect any user-specific data within the application, no personal data is used for providing the current functionalities.
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Extra permissions are not required for using the application, we are not collecting or using personal data from your device for providing the current functionalities.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We do not use any third party library, which collects data for analysis or statistics.
4. STORAGE AND SECURITY
Our company places great importance on the security of all information associated with our users.
We do not collect, store, use or send personal information about our users.
To prevent harmful or illegal activity we use special security measures within our information systems.
5. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. Those rights include:
- Right of access: you have the right to know what information we hold about you.
- Right to correct personal information: we try to keep your data accurate and up to date. If you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know.
- Data deletion: in some circumstances you have a right to have some of the personal information about you deleted.
- Data portability: you have the right to request the data which are processed for performance of the contract, so you can transfer this to another data controller.
- Restriction of processing: in some cases, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data, such as when you are disputing the accuracy of your data held by us.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data which are processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
If you have any concerns or complaints about your privacy or if you would like to exercise any of data subject right please contact us at: https://softech.ro/contact/
7. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY